Sunday, October 24, 2010

Learn to unwind with our DNA

Quote: “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are”. Unknown- Chinese proverb

Question: Are you driven by your strengths or by your weaknesses?


I can tell when I am working from my strengths, because my energy level is higher and recovery time is less. Often, others can tell this too. Friends and
co-worker comment about the ease and confidence in which I accomplish tasks using my strengths. Whether referred to as strengths, talents, genius, gifts or aptitude we all have one or two. Do you know yours?

My talent is not writing words, my talent is speaking words. I am most relaxed when asked to speak. Stressed and out of my zone when asked to write down words. What I want is to improve my weaknesses in writing. I want to become better and less stress when having to write. Also not to have my weaknesses affect my strengths. I love the story “Don't Send Your Ducks to Eagle School.” Know your strengths, live out your strengths, and do not let your weaknesses define you. Find peace in knowing our weaknesses.


Actions: Discover your strengths today.

No comments:

Post a Comment