Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Of what service can I be?

Quote: How can I be useful, of what service can I be? There is something inside me, what can it be? - Vincent Van Gogh

Question: How can I be useful, of what service can I be?

Today, I attended a great word press class, which was the final session of three classes. The falicator was a young man who is celebrating his first year in business. He decided to share his talents, expertise and knowledge of social media at no cost to small group willing to learn. His gift of service was more than technical and hands-on training. Out of his service he nurtured five women who with make a difference in the lives of others using their talent and gifts in service. I am learning to take the thoughts in my head and moving them to paper or cyberspace. How can I be useful? My gifts are ones of faith in others and encouragement. What service can I be? Being one, those who help others see the path to their calling. This is my service in honoring my creator.

Actions: Become aware of the many opportunities to serve one other

No comments:

Post a Comment